• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[ONI] ONI Sub-Systems Page Part A

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
Submission Type: Sub-Systems Page
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:oshima_national_industries:sub_systems

Faction: Oshima National Industries
FM Approved Yet?: Yes
Faction requires art?: Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?: This is the total sub-system package and every sub-article needs to be checked.
Contains New art?: No
Previously Submitted?: No

Notes: This is the sub-systems page for Oshima National Industries, specifically the shipboard systems. I figured instead of submitting ten or so one paragraph articles it'd be best to put them all up at once.

It's considered BM for me to review this since I'm the FM of Origin Industries, which now has ONI as a subsidiary. Could you review this if you have time @Ametheliana? If not, I'd like your go ahead before I do.

Oh! I thought you'd want to take it without realizing that it was your deal and couldn't! I will do it right away!

Other than the wording I pointed out to you earlier in the EPDN, it's all good to go. Change it around a bit, and I'll give it the green stamp.

His efforts are currently focused on PACT things, ignoring all else including ONI. I suggest we simply reject it since resubmitting isn't a big deal.

Yeah up to you, Arieg but I have no problem if you come back to this again when you're ready!

These are earmarked to be converted into generic type articles akin to what I've done with the Pact ones.

That doesn't answer the question of where you want this submission placed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back