• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

I might as well voice a few ideas.

- A Dark Mishhuvurthyar sneaking onto the Arcadia and playing mind games with the crew. Nothing is as it seems.
- The NMX launch a surprise attack during shore leave followed by an infestation of various Parasites, Crawlers and hard bugs.
- The NMX resurrect, torture, rape, break and brainwash Avel. Then they send her to destroy their enemies and all Hell breaks loose.

- A Dark Mishhuvurthyar sneaking onto the Arcadia and playing mind games with the crew. Nothing is as it seems.
Acadia isn't a plot for subterfuge, point the marines at something and they will kill it.

- The NMX launch a surprise attack during shore leave followed by an infestation of various Parasites, Crawlers and hard bugs.
The whole point of shore leave is a respite from action, I want to keep it that way.

- The NMX resurrect, torture, rape, break and brainwash Avel. Then they send her to destroy their enemies and all Hell breaks loose.
Look, after what you have pulled I am honestly not interested in involving Avel or any of her iterations in the Acadia or anything that falls under my jurisdiction. Besides, if I were to do that, you would have to RP your own character and to do that you have to be in this plot. The last time I looked, you are not anymore.

Not to mention that Avel's corpse has been blown into about a billion tiny pieces, and we never agreed on whether or not your character got a brain spider.

I was wondering if it was even slightly possible because I keep getting the sense that the character I'm currently working on is going to suck. Outside of that, I'm just about ready to cal it quits as far as the internet goes. My entire overall experience can be summed up in one sentence; Me looking stupid.

If the new character fails I'll go back to what I was doing before.

I'll be so missed. "Sarcasm"

How about everyone goes to a bar, and gets really drunk, and wind up sleeping with really ugly people who they had thought were hawt because they were drunk?

BTW I'm just posing here to be absurd and silly, please don't take me seriously V.V

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…