• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Whew! The plotship hasn't exploded in my absence, well done!

The hectic part of my Hong Kong trip is over and I'll have stable internet access and free time for the next 7 days before I return home.

So how was the free time? If you're all enjoying it then I'll let you guys play for a little longer.

Good! Make sure to keep posting.

Okay... am I invisible or something? First, Shot steals my punching bag without realizing it, then Chad just ignored 2.5 tons of micro-mecha barreling into him... after he tried to shiskabob it with his damnable spear...

Did everyone just flunk the part of english where you are taught to read the whole book and now just check the 'cliff's notes'?

[hidden vitrol]My avi might be smiling, but I'm a little ticked off at the novice behavior going on right now, especially from those of you who've been around long enough to start submitting things.[/vitrol]

negative, just don't do it again

also: I've been getting disgruntled requests to use a lighter color for my loudspeaker voice, yay bright red

Okay now I am confused how could Chads lance hurt Anselm when all weapons are in training mode? It doesn't make much sense to me now.

Its still pointy though, so it should break it. And I didn't post it so don't get mad at me. :lol:

I have problem of perceiving a few ton weighting PA equiped with layers of armor designed to provide as much defense against penetration as posibble being pierced by metal pole, just because it is fyling fast against it.......... that would be some speed.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
ShotJon, you underestimate kinetic force and overestimate the protective qualities of armor plating. Also, see rule of cool.

Cool? Well if you think so.......

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…