• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Della, for better or worse, when I'm interacting with Dream your writing style is rubbing off on mine.

It's fun! *smiles* And the way it's starting off, this will be an interesting ride.

Heh. ^^ Good luck to both of you on Cirrus. It was fun writing with both of you on the Banning. Unfortunately, the fun has ended. See ya later.

Hm... Cipher, how does your character know mine's first name? I think that the name tag on his uniform only has the last name, correct? >.>;;

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=723&p=13154#p13154

HEY GUYS!

We're finally going to be moving the plot to a little miniplot shore leave that I pitched to Tom. We'll be making a new thread soon to start the festivities, so shake the dust off your keyboards and get ready for an action-packed romp through beautiful Los Apagos, Nepleslia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…