• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

Hey. Tomorrow I'm probably going to be at the beach for most of the day, possibly including parts of the late afternoon. I dunno if that means I won't be able to show up to the JP (will try not to), but if any, I'll get there late.

I doubt I'll be out till 8:30 PM...

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

I might end up being square. I dunno what I might have scheduled for tomorrow. Hope I can make it.

Glad I made it to this one, though. It was nice to have someone to talk to, for a change. Who knows? Akjit and Firuz might become great friends later on.

Just as a reference I only have Sundays and Mondays off reliably, but even then stuff happens so I might not always be able to attend.

Should be free. If I have to leave early or won't be free at all I'll let you know.

I'll probably can maybe go and does thing.

Hey Exhack, I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Perhaps we can move the JP between you, me, Cadet and Soresu to some other date?

Just letting the others know. I'll send you a PM personally.

NEXT JP'S ARE NEXT FRIDAY (Aug 6th) AND SATURDAY (Aug 7th) 8 pm EST FOR BOTH.

Hey, I wanted to apologize for not having been around as much as I could. A good chunk of it was family issues, and the rest was me not having a lot to write about, but I'll try to make the next JP. Sorry about being a fail player.

The JP scheduled for tonight was moved to Sunday.

(Edit Note: Yeah, Subby. I made a mistake. So sue me.)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…