• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

I would like to note that A: Rathe is in team 1 and B: He had his own orders given to him before as far as I remember. And that was to assist the Bounty Hunters. Aka I need you to get with the team and if you think there is nothing you can do about an ID-SOL then you can always ask Foxtrot and Me, we are always happy to give you hint or an advice. We are not your bosses here, but rather other blokes that play this RP game with you and we want everyone to have fun so don't be shy and ask whatever.

Just to point out, clearing out the building was one of the ideas I had for a small, post-mission JP if anyone had been interested. Kinda like the JP I finished with @Luca and that will be posted once the mission is over

I doubt that he should interfere in the fight with the SOL, so what should he be doing? I'm drawing a blank here.

Well Jaina did order Rathe to help hunters and hunters are now fighting the ID-SOL, ale ID-SOLs are not invincible, you just have to be clever. Also shotting into a brawl is always bade idea, but stabbing him in the back would not be, that is just an example. You can clobber him over the back of his head with your shotgun, there is a lot of things you can do.

Sorry. been extremely busy. I'll trying to get a post out soon, hopefully tonight.

I apologize for the delay in posting. I was supposed to post yesterday but I've been hooked up on Rimworld for the past three days.

Expect a new post tonight at the most.

Sorry for my delay, as well, was running around most of the week for job interviews.

Understandable, but warn me next time. The posting time is 3 to 4 days, and I don't intend to bring it back up to seven.

Everyone else, I'm gonna wrap up the mission soon in my next post and start a new one. If anyone else want to do a JP regarding wrapping up the current area, let me know, otherwise I will just move us to dawn and allow @Cmd_Jackson and @Floodwaters to jump in.

Also, regarding the next mission, there will be a crossover happening with the Fringe plot, which @Floodwaters currently GMs, since the nature of this mission will be more covert and overt, I will split the PCs in half, one doing the crossover, and the other doing an equally awesome mission which I will be putting up a survey regarding that to see what you guys want it to be like. There are currently 6 players in the plot, so splitting it up should be easy, and it would also make more sense for bounty hunters to operate in small group, which would set a difference to the mercenaries, who operate in big groups like it was shown in the current mission.

Cheers.

That won't be necessary. I left the thread up to see if people would show interest in doing a few JPs to close up that mission. Since no one else presented themselves, I decided to end it.

Anyway, I have finished the survey and will be sending it through a PM to you guys. I'd appreciate if you answered the questions not only truthfully, but also filled up the 'why's' boxes underneath them to better clarify your opinions. I have also put up a new intermission thread while we wait for the crossover with the Fringe plot. Along with the crossover mission, there will also be another mission for the players who chose not to partake in it, where it will also allow @Cmd_Jackson and @Floodwaters to participate in, which will be equally awesome. I intend to start both missions as soon as the pace of the two plots align and that the survey is filled, so I can know which kind of mission you guys want.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or on the IRC.

One question. Rathe's shotgun was stolen and i kind of liked that thing. Is it just gone or could he retrieve it somehow?

Alright, hectic week for me, and I hope you americans enjoyed your thanksgiving and whatnot. Anyway, some news:

I've went through the surveys and oh wow, everyone (the nine people who did) wanted to take part in the crossover mission that we're doing with the Fringe, @Floodwaters 's plot. However, bringing that many people would be unfeasible ICly, so I'm splitting the player characters in two different missions, one being the crossover, and the other being a job done for Origin on the Tami system. I am also giving priority to the players who aren't part of the Fringe to be in this crossover, so I need the confirmation from the following players:
@Luca , @nite train , @Kai , @Lunar Rabbit

Which leaves the rest to be part of the other mission, which will be equally as cool. I'll be putting the staging thread for the crossover soon, as well as the thread for the Tami mission, once we get everything set on the staging thread, the players taking part of the crossover will most likely then be posting on the Fringe subforum.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask here.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…