• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

@nite train: Danny's wearing sweatpants, a hoodie and loafers over the suit when he's out and about, so as not to draw attention to himself, and conceal his equipment. You saw a human slinky in sweatpants!

Also, on an unrelated note, SyFy is coming out with a show called Killjoys. Its about space bounty hunters!

Now would be a good time to mention that due to the restrictions currently imposed on the school computer I primarily use, Joint Posts aren't exactly an option for me.

Alright, scratch that. IRC is a go.

Update: Please disregard. IRC is entirely too complicated to do anything productive on. For now, it is dead to me.

Last edited:
My chromebook is freezing, IRC is being a pain, and my wifi keeps going out, but I can't be mad after seeing that XD.

Update: It is no longer dead to me.

Last edited:
@Luca As of yesterday, the school filter blocked my last remaining IRC pathway, so doing a JP from there is no good. On that note, if you have google docs, pm me if you feel like going that route.

Update: I completely forgot we had a titanpad!

Last edited:
Post up, sorry for wait. Someone's arse needed chewing Don't take it personally White, it is just RP.

Oh dear. In my enthusiasm to get my new plot prepared, I have neglected here. Sincere apologies, I'll post tonight or this lunchtime.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…