• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Wow, the email telling me that foxtrot added to this reminded me how long I've been away from here. Has much changed in my absence?

Edit: I'll answer my own question here. From what I've read, its around three or so months after the events on dawn, and everyone has basically lost contact with each other, save Danny and Desmond, who have just met with Amelia.

Also Danny mistakenly referred to Rathe as his boyfriend, which made me chuckle.

Last edited:
Lost the original .psd file due to my previous hard drive being corrupted, so I just put stuff over the actual image. I'm verry sorry about this but your innocent eyes will just have to watch that horrible piece of work that is the map on the Engagement Reports now.

Engagement Reports updated.

Thanks, dude.

Also, heads up, everyone.

I am currently away from home taking care of some stuff, and only have my cellphone with me. Therefore, @ShotJon , being the Co-GM, has the wheel until the 13th when I get back.

Once I am back I'll see about starting the next mission the get the players from the cross over and stuck in the limbo back into action.

I'll still be around checking the plot whenever I can, though. Cheers

I have put out a gm post. @Whitehart , @James Baek I believe you both got some stuff to do so enjoy. We still have some time before Fox gets back, so we can keep rolling with this. Don't worry, I am going to keep you entertained.

Alright I'm officially back to the RPing scene. Special thanks to @ShotJon for carrying that weight with his broad shoulders while I was unable to post.

@Whitehart , @James Baek and @ShotJon :Currently, I'll let the people on mission 3.1 RP the aftermath by themselves if they want, and I'll be starting mission 4 as soon as I finish writing it.

@Gunsight1 , @Luca @nite train and @ShotJon: I'll be starting the initial stages of the next mission with the bounty hunters only, as a briefing of sorts to the next mission before Jaina's Mercenaries can join in. The next mission will take place in Funky City and if you've been reading the side JPs you'll know what it's about by now, or you'll know when you read the OP for the thread.

All right, I posted in to finalise the 3.1. @James Baek we could use one more post for this mission for you. If you won't post the merc with throat injury will die.

Reactions: Wes
Oh, I tried to explain that in my post. Anyhow, Rathe has his Westech, zen .45, and combat knife as far as weapons go. He also has a backpack with medical supplies, tools, etc.

Oh, I forgot the vest! Yes, he's wearing the same armored vest he wore on Delsuria under his jacket.

Also, in your firestarter post, it's "the police are coming" not "the police is coming"

Amanozako has her bodysuit, armor ans duster on. Shes armed with her 2 HHG's, combat knife and her impaler rifle.

I said mine in my introduction post, but I can repeat it when I get home tonight. (On phone right now)

Danny's current loadout:

1 x SQUID Suit + Hardened Altex Plate Inserts (PDR 3)

1 x Styrling Ripshot. Acoustic suppressor, Flashlight, Fitted stock, Foregrip.
3 x 9mm Styrling 30 round magazines for the Ripshot.
1 x Zen Arms 10x25mm Covert Ops Pistol. Acoustic suppressor.
2 x 10x25mm 10 round magazines for the ZA-CO Pistol.
1 x Power-Edged Sword, four feet long.
1 x Stun Stick

3 x Flash Grenades
1 x Fragmentation Grenade (snagged on the way out, he'll grab it on his next post 'just in case')

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…