• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

Welcome aboard TBon. Nice to have another voice of reason. There's already three of us, and I still think that Dream outnumbers us.

Dream could probably outnumber the station, including Cassefin =D

But, then again, Keziah wants to keep her neck.

And yay for T-Bone!

Kevyn said:
Welcome aboard TBon. Nice to have another voice of reason. There's already three of us, and I still think that Dream outnumbers us.

You have no chance to survive make your time.
Ha ha ha ha.

*pokes my post* okies people enjoy reading my big block of text. =3

as for moonie, Lorcan is set on causing havoc, chaos and destruction among your scientists all while working towards the goal of eating real food [thats where Fence and Ant come in] soo... Enjoy and let your NPCs be pick pocketed!

And from what I've seen [and if I remember correctly] Montreal didn't break the law, she broke the constitution [just like bush]

Kevyn said:
Say Moon, how exactly would Cyril get Lorcan's message?

Kev I'm assuming that people onboard cirrus can send messages to eachother via their PDA's/datapads/ whatever... [like an inter-station network which I also assume they have] except for it's between the data pads people carry. [like on the NSS Alliance] So it'd be kinda like E-mail... except much more simple.

Catch is, I don't think that Cyril has one of those. It wasn't part of his standard issue at least.

huh, and he hasn't got an interface... cept for the memory chip...

give him one magically?

*pokes Rico's lookup on the wiki* like him, dosent say he has one but from experience I KNOW he has one...

and all I'll tell you is that this isn't my first time being on SARPG*

We tend to classify the data pads as standard issue for Nepleslia since... we don't have those snazzy communicators for some... reason...

They exist, we just don't have an official write-up of the tech. But they are pretty much PDAs- they can send, save and record audio and video; send text messages... play games, etc.

Alrighty then. I'll just add that to his issued equipment load out and go from there.

My question is...I know this setting is in the future...but how much of a grasp do we have on old basic technology and/or science?

Do we know how to wrap some wires around a battery and get an electromagnet?

Do we remember what the cotton gin is?

Stuff like that, because the way I see it, if we're stuck on a science station with stuff we don't like......I'm sure some creative thinking can get us the things we do like.

Well, I'm pretty sure most of the marines present have at least a passing knowledge of how to set up a still... There's a lot of things you can distill. Hell, in Russia, they make hooch out of plywood.

No shit?

Oh wait, is that the bootleg stuff that killed a bunch of people a few years back?

LorcanLycan said:
After finishing business, Lorcan tucked the gun beneath his tongue and walked out into the room again, picking up his data pad. "Hey Mimi..."

Oooo! Miniaturized weaponry!

Or a typo : )

I'm going on a ski trip this weekend. So James is going to sleep through the next couple days RP.

This does not mean you can take advantage of him. Well, unless its a female. Then its ok.

Cody said:
I'm going on a ski trip this weekend. So James is going to sleep through the next couple days RP.

This does not mean you can take advantage of him. Well, unless its a female. Then its ok.
*Makes sure Serra has a black sharpie marker with her.*

XD It's supposed to be gum* I was half asleep when i was writing it...

Boxes of paper, large polished wooden sticks, a box filled with plastic buckets, mop heads, hand troughs, and oodles of cleaning supplies

Dose that mean ICF too?

Alrighty then. I'll just add that to his issued equipment load out and go from there.

So when is Cyril gettin Lore's message then?

We'll just assume he's making his rounds like a good little soldier.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…