• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

XD Well, I was planning that after Lucius told everyone to quiet down and got a few responses that I'd have him tell everyone to go to bed as a military order.

But I guess he'll still do that in a little. :3

Sorry for the spout of inactivity on my part.

I will be posting soon, hopefully, to move the first episode into a close and opening the next.

MoonMan said:
Sorry for the spout of inactivity on my part.

I will be posting soon, hopefully, to move the first episode into a close and opening the next.

=) And now that i've posted everybody can go to bed... while Lorcan slowly bleeds to death... XD

JKJK

TBonDc said:
Hopefully, tomorrow he'll be able to find someone to talk to him about some cybernetic implants.

Please let this person be Dream.

Is it fair to think if I let Dream handle cybernetic surgery the outcome may be something close to Inspector Gadget? Will I have a helicopter pop out of my hat or telescoping legs? Or maybe even just a really smart niece and dog.

Go Go Gadget Roleplay! (Cheesey...but you all were thinking it.)

Cora said:
Dream? Handle cybernetic surgery?

>:3

Totally.

TBonDc said:
Is it fair to think if I let Dream handle cybernetic surgery the outcome may be something close to Inspector Gadget? Will I have a helicopter pop out of my hat or telescoping legs?

It depends.

Oh, come on. Dream is a VERY unorthodox medic, but she gets the work done.

I'm sure she'll remember to use non-radioactive metals for the cybernetic implants, this time.

Episode 2 is up!

Let's see what the day has in store for our young heroes today, hmmmmmmm?

What are with the people? Is a few simple rules so hard to follow? I mean we are military for fuck's sake. We don't win wars by fighting brass at every turn.

What is with these people? Are a few simple rules so hard to follow? I mean we are the military for fuck's sake. We don't win wars by fighting brass at every turn.

Fixed. Also, Serra is not a marine, Make sure Lucius remembers this, or Serra will make sure he does. This is not a joke, it's a promise.

Cora said:
[...]She paused for a second. "oh, and so you know, the machines are working properly. I just removed an extra feature that logically should not be tacked on."
If bugs are "bonus features", then Serra is a debugger : )

Cora said:
Fixed. Also, Serra is not a marine, Make sure Lucius remembers this, or Serra will make sure he does. This is not a joke, it's a promise.

Whoops. Sorreh. I was in a hurry to finish my post before heading to Huddle House for some late night hash browns.

Also, Kevyn. You said Davis' I think you mean Lucius.

I believe I did,. Though congratulations, you've taken a level in Doug.

Don't worry Cora, Lucius will remember, but he's still gonna treat everyone like a marine, cause he's the CO of the squad.

Well, Lucius should also remember that she has no standard military training, which was what she was complaining about all of the previous day. So, him expecting her to act like a Nelpeslian marine, like all the others is just INSANE.

Cora said:
Well, Lucius should also remember that she has no standard military training, which was what she was complaining about all of the previous day. So, him expecting her to act like a Nelpeslian marine, like all the others is just INSANE.

Nobody said Nepleslian sergeants were the brightest of the pack. :mrgreen:

In the situations I've seen where there's a military CO with a mixed Military/Civilian make up to the group, the command structure is a bit lacking. For no other reason than military people don't think civilians have what it takes to keep up with the rigidness of it all. Just my 0.02 cents.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…