• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Now... what to do with a horde of amazon nekos that listen only to Kez?

Hmmm...

So many possibilities.

Just dropping in to say hello, taking my time to read and take in as much backstory for this station as I can.

It's reaaaaly quite, I hate to poke but I feel kinda alone, save Moon =P

Also did the station RP get promoted? It used to be like the third link I think, now it's the second... or something.

Yeah, it seems I've put us in a corner.

Really, I don't see you all doing much else other than small-talking on the shuttle, and I'm unsure if any of you want to do that since I've promised some between-episode goodies for you all, and I'll bet you're all tired from the episode as well. I'll go ahead and forward us to the end, unless anyone has any objections.

Well I'm sorry. I haven't been around much. (Not like I was that good when I was around, but anyway...) Recurring headaches have kind of kept me down. (They shouldn't keep happening...)

I don't object, maybe inspiration will hit me along the road.

It's odd in that this whole area of space there was no updates until today. Really weird XD

I mean the entire nation thread, like it took a national holiday break.

If by tsundere you mean harboring a deep-seeded seething hatred and monumental jealousy for Dream, then you'd be right on the button, sir.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere

"A character, usually female, who runs 'hot and cold'; flipping between◊ aggressive and confrontational (tsuntsun, meaning "aloof" or "cranky") and affectionate or sentimental (deredere, meaning "lovestruck"). The distinct moods aren't usually subtle, especially with the former ranging from 'simple teasing' to 'lovestruck kindergartener who pushes you into the sandbox'."

For you or anyone else who might not know what that means...

Well!

With the episode over, you all may begin your mid-episode One-Shots with eachother. You can use the OOC to rig up times and such if you want. Those whom I've already mentioned in the One-Shot thread will be hearing from me, either through PM or here. However, ALL characters should try and jump in whenever possible; this is your opportunity for your characters to run their own show, if only for a little.

I'll try and accommodate as much as I can.

Tempted to do a one-shot with the Eucharis or possibly Rufus Sydney's Sakura II coming over and retrieving the recently-defeated neko hoarde. Thoughts?

*Drags Claire out back, pulls out a pistol, puts a bullet in her head, then leaves.*

I feel much better now.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…