• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Halna Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rine

Inactive Member
Just to keep it seperate from the pirates, no sense having a location in the same thread as the pirates.

Right now, I am looking for characters/organizations that would be willing to set up some sort of shop on Halna. As you can tell if you've read through the files, its an out of the way moon, with tons of abandoned mines, some with living conditions, some without. It would be the perfect place for any less than legal organizations to set up shop, even if its a side base or rest spot between missions. It would also be nice if people that aren't a part of a military organization to drop by and trade there (That one civvy ship in the forums, I'm looking at you).

If anyone is interested, please contact me either here or via PM to discuss it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back