• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

(OOC) I got this in a PM:

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Dear Stararmy,
I am the founder and Imperial Majesty of the EliteTurks, the ruling division of the former United Turk Empire which was once the largest clan in ayenee, and had soverign control over the realm of Eden(games) and the realm of Teenaria(teen rp), divisions in Lycosia(lycos rp chat) and allied with the Lycosian Galbadian Government. We also had realm divisions in several other locations(Everquest, diablo 2, and halo).

The empire was destroyed by civil war but the EliteTurks remain and are attempting to revive Imperial forces. We would like to Ally with the Star Army and are seeking to meet with, or discuss the terms of an alliance of our forces to further peace and unity in the realms.

Thank You,
His Imperial Majesty Tseng_Najima
Thoughts?

1. Which Ayenee?

2. Any background info? I'm just wondering if you had contact with this guy before, Wes.

In any case, this site isn't that focused on micro-government sims anymore, right? So I'm fairly ambivalent on the subject.

That would be the chat realm itself, not .com or .org. At least, that's the impression I get. Background info: not a lot. Need to do some Googling.

These guys are like us, an RP-based micronation, so we owe it to them and ourselves to investigate at the least.

There's only one Ayenee Yangfan, Entertainment & Arts in Yahoo chat. I remember the Turks, but I don't know what to say about this thing. I guess it should be looked into.

I don't know if I get a vote or not..so I'll give mine and you can throw it out if I don't count. I think we should investigate this.

I was just wondering if anyone found anything out about this? I know it's kinda bringing a semi-old thread back to life, but I neve found anything, although with the schedule i worked i didn't have much time. SO yeah, If anyone found anything and would like to share, please do so.

Nope. Haven't seen the guy online.

ok. I was just curious. Oh, hey since I'm typing, not sure if this is the right place to put this but, are us new guys gonna be added to the cast page at stararmy.com? and how does this senator thing work anyway?

To get that page updated, post in this thread.

The senate works like this: Each player gets a senator, who is the representative of one of the worlds in the Yamatai Star Empire. The senators propose and vote on laws in this forum. It's in-character, by the way.

Uh Huh. So, how is the planet the character is assigned decided? And on the Senate thread it says to keep up to date with culture and all that jazz, where would I find that info at when/if I'm assigned a planet? Sorry if I seem like I'm asking a bunch of questions, I just didn't understand it and wanted some clarification.

Some of the people that are in the senate do not apear to have posted anything in a very long time (like AJ who only ever posted 3 things, last posted in June 2004 who represents Anisa).

Rob is meant to be the senator for Tatiana, but I can't find any information on this planet, and I've looked in every search mechanism on this site. He's meant to keep track of the systems current events and culture, but none has been established yet. If their has been can someone post it here so Rob can know.

That's right. There's not much established at all for Nataria, Tatiana, or Anisa, except that Nataria's a military world.

To get on the senate: As with most things, just ask. The older players who've disappeared will be trimmed as needed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back