• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Nairan Roleplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Only Dancing

Inactive Member
Nairan is, in short, a rebel group. They are fairly small (though have scattered enclaves throughout Yamataian space), but are growing slowly. The most basic goal of Nairan is to establish individual self-determination for every world - rather than the current system which ultimately places the majority of them under the heel of either Yamatai or Nepleslia, with little actual freedom of their own.

Nairan's methods vary from enclave to enclave, although of the two leaders, one is an avowed pacifist, so they are much more peaceful than one would expect from a "terrorist" organization.

At the moment, there are no members of Nairan who were not personally inducted by either Mikawa Ryoshi or Tanaka Chan. If you need help establishing such a history, I'll be happy to, though they have both travelled a lot, and a brief note could take place in most any world. Characters who joined in the past two IC months need only have been introduced by an Aetheling, not necessarily the leaders - a recent relaxation of the recruiting policy designed to garner more physical support, at the cost of some amount of idealism.

If interested in this organization, send me a PM, and I'll give you more specific information.

CURRENT CHARACTERS (LOCATIONS)
Tanaka Sekiko (Nepleslia)
Mikawa Ryoshi (Nepleslia)
Ahearn de Cadman (Nepleslia)
Melodia Rafaele (Nepleslia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back