• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Pay Change

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
The pay chart has been updated from weekly to monthly. All SAoY characters are now paid on the 1st of each month, starting at the beginning of next month (Nov 1st). The monthly pay was calculated based on the weekly pay but over 31 days instead of seven. Because some months have less days than that, it may result in a slight overall increase in your character's pay. Hopefully this will make it easier for you to keep your character sheets up to date.

Mm.

Well, I've tried it out and decided to update 'ahead of time' Kotori's finances to November 1st. I've also discovered an interesting little bit of information...

Kotori was created on SARP the very day I went and joined the site and I decided to use that date as her 'birthday' as well. On October 25th, I'll have been a member of SARP for 5 years, and Kotori herself should be a 6 years old nekovalkyrja whom joined the Sakura plot's 4th mission shortly after her first birthday.

You know... back when she was cute, smart, painfully young and adorable. =P

Wes said:
The pay chart has been updated from weekly to monthly. All SAoY characters are now paid on the 1st of each month, starting at the beginning of next month (Nov 1st). The monthly pay was calculated based on the weekly pay but over 31 days instead of seven. Because some months have less days than that, it may result in a slight overall increase in your character's pay. Hopefully this will make it easier for you to keep your character sheets up to date.
hmm... that is interesting ^^

I probably still be behind on calculating my payroll lol

Geeze. Kai has over 20K- he hasn't bought anything beyond a swimsuit, and that was over 2 years ago! I need to spend his newfound fortune on fun things.... If the Miharu doesn't asplode.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back