Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Plumeria discussion

Kim

スター軍の司書
All righty, all of the logs that I had at my disposal are transferred over from the old forums. I still need those missing logs before I think the Plumeria plot can be archived. ^^;

You are a SAINT. I'll send you the logs I have on my desktop via email.

Cool, got 'em. I'll get to editing again once I get through my CSI homework for tonight. Thanks, =)

Annnndddd... we're golden. =) Plumeria can be archived now so the Elfin Princess can replace her. =)

Oh, I know you can pull up the part of the Sakura you were present on... but on the last forum, Wes didn't put up his archives of the Sakura's first missions (well, mission 1 to 6 anyhow...).

I have text backups of Sakura Missions 1 through 9 Part 2 on my hard drive which are available upon request.

*hides* Yeah... this is why my dad told me never t volunteer for anything with the military or anything else. lol. It gives me stuff to do in downtime between assignments.

Ah, but all those JPs were posted.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back