• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Open Creative Collaboration: Prey vs Predator

demibear

🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Retired Staff
This is a bit out of my "comfort" zone, but I am going to give it a try regardless. It feels like a lot of individuals here have increasingly become silo'd from each other to the point anyone tries to address any potential deficiencies you end up with inevitable bickering. I remember when we were looking for a new baddie to fight against, a number of players came together to propose a potential race. But unfortunately it fizzled out due to issues here.

So in the spirit of that, let's just forget about the Kikyo Sector for the time being. We have a massive galaxy out there that can be seeded with interesting species and locations, both big and small. So I propose something small to start with: create two species of animals. It should just be carbon-based so we don't have to worry about that at the moment. But I am looking for a prey animal and its predator.

At the moment, I really only have one rule: all discussions have to be within this thread. Everything else is up to you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…