Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Open] Searching for owner of a freighter

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff

To whom it may concern:

I am searching for the owner of a modified Geshrinari Light Freighter, the SS Smuggler's Pride. I'd like to know what he'd sell the ship for. He can reach me through my corporate message portal, jdine@xenedine. Thank you.

To: James Dine

20k KS. No questions asked. Deal?

To: [Anonymous]

20,000 KS, no questions asked. Agreed. I'll have my pilots pick it up within the week, complete with cash. State your meeting location or an account #.

To: James Dine

Pisces Station, Gate D12.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back