• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Operation Chevalier: The Round Table

Ack, yes; thanks, Shot; I am, like, going crazy with my last couple weeks of school. I've got a few personal issues coming to a head at the same time, which makes it worse. Even getting out of the house every weekend so I don't flip out is becoming difficult, so it's like a beaching tsunami of stress. I'm so sorry for making you all wait like this, I just... need some time- a lot of time, actually.

EDIT: Again, sorry for the delays, guys; school and job searching are taking up all of my time. Just two more weeks and I should have some time to sit back and write you something. Wish me luck on job hunting!

Due to no RP in over a month, this plot is now considered "inactive" and has been moved to the archives.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…