• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Destiny Orbit achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
The Destiny finally arrived at Nepleslia, and took up a geostationary orbit above Funky City.

"Orbit achieved." The AI informed the captain in a smug voice

"Right, thank you AI. Inform the colonists on the surface that they can begin loading in one hour." Arild was sitting in the office still interfaced with the computer. He'd been here for the entire time of the journey, and had become quite proficient at manipulating the systems with his mind. He opened up a transmission to the MP and Security personnel, the transmission either coming from their personal electronics, or from their nearest terminal.

"Alright Security, MP's, this is time to do your job. I'm sending you the location of where each of you are posted, it'll arrive you around now," He sent the information, pulling it from another section of the computer, "You have an hour before they begin arriving, so I'd suggest you prepare yourselves in any way you want, and get there. Oh, and if they attack you, fight back, just don't be excessive." He turned his attention to the pilots, opening up another communication, again coming through their personal devices or consoles,

"You haven't had much to do, and I understand that some of you are impatient. I can't do anything to help this, and for now your place is by your fighters. If things go wrong, you can be there try and help. I'm sending you the location of your fighters." He opened up a third communication with the engineers,

"Good work getting this far, especially through are little rough spot. Nothing too much for you to do while we're here, perhaps make sure everything is running to optimum efficiency, and take a bit of a break. You've earned it." He oponed up a fourth message, this time too Kenji, Tanjo and other officers like the,

"You all have an important job. Your to make sure things run smoothly, the A.I. will hopefully be able to keep things organised, but I want you to be their. Don't let things get out of hand, I'm sure I can trust you."

Arild turned back to his view of the outside of the ship, waiting in anticipation for the fleet of shuttles and colonists to pour in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back