• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC [Orders] Fieke Amsel

Kai

Retired Staff
To: Fieke Amsel

Re: new assignment

Private Amsel, you have been ordered to report for duty as security aboard the YSS Genesis, currently docked and Dawn station in Sector Seven. You have been granted temporary access to travel through Sector Seven in order to board the ship.

Current orders are to observe and report on the security of the ship, and work with the other OriSec members to form security protocols appropriate for the ship.

To: Origin Personnel Management

Concerning: Confirmation of Orders

Private Amsel confirming the delivery of the latest OriSec orders. Departing immediately.

Re: New Assignment, Promotion.

Private Amsel, you are hereby Promoted to the rank of Corporal, in accordance with your newest assignment.

From this point, you are assigned to the personal security detail of Origin Representative Karen Merkur as she acts as a personal Liaison with the Star Army's Fifth Fleet.

You are to report with her and the rest of her detail to Pisces station for the time being. She will be your direct superior for the duration.

Really? Er, ah crap, I mean:

Concerning: Confirmation of Promotion

News has been delivered and officially received. Any additional changes or special circumstances involving the change in assignments?

Re: additional information

You and the other Security members will be assigned Impulse Armors in the event that you must protect your charge from forces that cannot be handled with Personnel weaponry. The Shuttle will stock weapons and ammunition if needed.

Concerning: Impulse Powered Armour System

With regard to this assignment I would like to inquire if I could instead make a purchase of the Military Spec Model Impulse Armour and have that that unit would instead be issued into my ownership for use on Origin Security missions that would require such equipment.

No change is requested in the situation of the issued weaponry and ammunition.

If this is deemed acceptable attached is a transfer for 63030 DA to Origin Armour Works of Origin Industries.

Re: Armor upgrade purchase

This is acceptable. we will have an appropriately outfitted Impulse placed about the transport shuttle your team will be using, for your personal use. Please note that any damage incurred in the line of duty will be insured, but only with replacement by standard components. if you wish to replace damaged components with the higher end components, you will have to pay the difference.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back