• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Origin] Advanced Armor Packs

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
About Nerimium: "It considerably improves protection, but has speed and acceleration reduced by 25%" (Comparative to what? Obviously the Yamataium but I, as the reader, could be misinterpreting or wrong. Clarify.)
About Yamataium: "It considerably improves protection, but has speed and acceleration reduced by 20%." (Wait, what? Now I have no baseline at all for what these two are being compared to.)

" To cater to several different markets, a variety of these are available to order, ranging from high speed-low drag setups for fast and quick operations, to ultra-heavy armor plating..." (Are you willing to write out the different varieties and prices?)

I've gone ahead and had it point out these changes are relative to the stock model. Additionally, I went ahead and added in the stealth variant I forgot. Hope that clears things up.

You still have nothing about the baseline model's cost or tiers or, really, anything.

The baseline? That'd be the factory default or standard armor that the M3 Gekido/Fury ships with; the speed and price shouldn't need changing, and the default armor's own cost is included there already since it's a complete unit. I can go ahead and convert the M3 to DRv3 tomorrow at Tier 8.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back