Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Origin] Caravan Heavy Freighter.

Nice to see the civilian design finally up to be seen. I'll take a look over it, and edit in my review. (Also, I'm a Tech Mod again! Yay.)

Edit: I only see one thing, and it's just a nitpick that doesn't warrant holding up the submission. You didn't capitalize 'Emergency Recycling System' towards the bottom; I'll edit it myself here in a second.

Otherwise, Approved

Edit2: It was Environmental Recy-- Well, you get the point.

Heh. Thank you very much. I've been needing to get this project out of the way for a long time, anyway.

Please list how many Standard Starship Cargo Containers it can hold.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back