• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Origin] Caravan Heavy Freighter.

Kai

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Caravan

A new, large freighter. Completely civilian design. As a balance for the Victory-class Cruiser.

There are Two "models", one powered by Aether, one by Fusion. Both are just about exactly the same, except the Fusion powered 'B' model needs refueling every once in a while.

Nice to see the civilian design finally up to be seen. I'll take a look over it, and edit in my review. (Also, I'm a Tech Mod again! Yay.)

Edit: I only see one thing, and it's just a nitpick that doesn't warrant holding up the submission. You didn't capitalize 'Emergency Recycling System' towards the bottom; I'll edit it myself here in a second.

Otherwise, Approved

Edit2: It was Environmental Recy-- Well, you get the point.

Heh. Thank you very much. I've been needing to get this project out of the way for a long time, anyway.

Please list how many Standard Starship Cargo Containers it can hold.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…