• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Origin] Courier-class 1B version

Kai

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Courier 1B

I was going through some of my old approved projects, and realized how shoddy they were, without some newer systems I had made, so, the first update is the Courier-class 1B version. The 1A version was approved about a year ago, and the 1B version just addresses some minor problems with the original.

Mainly:

Power generation changed from Aether to Fusion

Computer suite upgraded

Defensive weapons changed to different weapons with the same DR.

Please add more text. It's really, really barebones. You also left out the changes to this version.

All this page is is the changes. It links to the 1A version, which has the full page. I was keeping this article minimal to decrease duplicate content, which, last I heard from you, is bad.

Perhaps I'll make the link to the 1A version more prominent.

I've expanded the history section to hopefully make it clearer what changes took place. If I really must put the whole thing out, then I can do so.

I would like to note, this is not a new ship, but rather an update to an existing ship.

Approved.

Minor edits made. You really need to get a handle on this "it's/its" confusion.

Remember:

Its is a possessive. Just like his, hers, and theirs, there is no apostrophe.

It's is a contraction of "it is."

When in doubt choose between "its" and "it is" and avoid "it's" entirely.

More info: http://www.stormloader.com/garyes/its.html

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ