• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Origin] Expresso Biplane

Who's to say there aren't other planes? And planes like this are perfectly safe, and has been for the last 75 years or so. Besides, it's a civilian craft, so i doubt it would be flown in a place it's likely to be shot at in.

I'm just messing with you. No doubt craft made this way have their appeal, but I'm just making a point via the perspective of your typical slum-dwelling Nep lowlife who's never seen propeller craft before.

Comments on the IRC have lead me to make another little Bipe, Which I will submit soon. maybe.

APPROVED.

I made some edits - mostly proofreading and speed conversions. Please give you submission a little more attention next time.

Thank you Wes.

And I've been giving the next submission a bit more attention.

I'm just rather bad at most Metric conversions, and often forget what I need to link to for certain proper nouns on SARP.

But your edits have helped me, and any more small aircraft I make should be much better, Wiki-wise.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back