• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Origin] Expresso Biplane

Flying in this cant be safe, people in Nep will just laugh at it, then take potshots.

Who's to say there aren't other planes? And planes like this are perfectly safe, and has been for the last 75 years or so. Besides, it's a civilian craft, so i doubt it would be flown in a place it's likely to be shot at in.

I'm just messing with you. No doubt craft made this way have their appeal, but I'm just making a point via the perspective of your typical slum-dwelling Nep lowlife who's never seen propeller craft before.

Comments on the IRC have lead me to make another little Bipe, Which I will submit soon. maybe.

APPROVED.

I made some edits - mostly proofreading and speed conversions. Please give you submission a little more attention next time.

Thank you Wes.

And I've been giving the next submission a bit more attention.

I'm just rather bad at most Metric conversions, and often forget what I need to link to for certain proper nouns on SARP.

But your edits have helped me, and any more small aircraft I make should be much better, Wiki-wise.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…