• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Origin] FATE

Kai

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
A fancy computer system for large Mecha, designed because I realized what Origin had already was enough for Powered armor, but not mecha.

it integrates and improves three existing systems, as well as has a special type with a learning AI whose use needs to be approved by myself, since it's meant to be part of a later plot before release to the public:

FATE

Question, why does a Frame Armor have sensors that your Knight which is meant for starships doesn't. Neutrino sensors, Tachyon sensors, Soliton sensors

The KNIGHT suite is meant to be used on ships like cargo vessels and pleasure craft, which don't really need those sensors, while the frame is meant for combat, where it is more likely to need those senors.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…