Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Origin] Hi-Cab Tractor-trailer

Kai

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Truck
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=origin:hi-cab

Faction: Origin, Yamatai, Etc.
FM Approved Yet? I'm quite certain as the FM of Origin that I have approved it.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No.
Previously Submitted? No.

Notes:
Apparently, I sold a few before I even submitted it. It's a basic tractor-trailer intended for use by the 5th fleet and whoever else feels like buying it.

Looks good but a few things, please fix the unapproved tag for the standard one. Also, I dunno why, but it just feels that the page is lacking in detail, not sure what is giving me that feeling.

These details

Manufacturer:
Nomenclature:
Organizations Using This Product:
Type:
Class:
Designer:

I don't even know what the standard unapproved tag looks like. I wasn't aware that what type of tag was up there mattered, just as long as there's an unapproved tag at all. I've never had problems with this before; and don't see why it should be an issue now.

As for those details; Sorry, I was working from an older template, I'll get on finding a place to put that stuff.

I do have a couple of questions: Is there a nomenclature for civilian vehicles? this isn't something armored so it doesn't go under the K nomenclature.

As for the Type and Class, I never understood the difference between those two, or why we need both of them?

K - Ground vehicle

Regardless of Civilian or Military. The Zephyr my grav car is EM-K4.

As for the two fields.

It depends on the data.

Class: Shuttle
Type: Cargo

Class: Ground vehicle
Type: Cargo

Or you could just use the Type: Cargo Truck

I've seen it done both ways.

Alright. Updated the info in the about section.
Also remembered to add in a blurb about air conditioning and some other minor user comfort additions.

anything else it needs?

I have no more complaints, I'll just have the ones TC purchases updated with GPS tracking/navigation

Can we get the Star Army logo on its own polygon so it appears in the correct colors (white ring, etc)?

It is on its own polygon; due to the limitations of DoGa and the files I have available, it unfortunately looks like that. I don't have the tools to fix it unless you have a version with an off-white ring that doesn't turn transparent when I add it to a DoGa piece.

I don't usually have a that problem when I use it, what color did you make the polygon

It's been nearly two weeks. I know it's been the holidays, so I've been patient, but I must ask if there are any other concerns or questions keeping this submission up?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back