• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Origin Industries] Heavy Pulse Laser Vulcan

Archander

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Starfighter Weapon System
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=origin:heavy_pulse_laser_vulcan

Faction: Origin Industries
FM Approved Yet? Yes @CadetNewb
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: This is the first of many systems that are being introduced with my nearly completed Starfighter project for Nepleslia. While credit is going to Origin Industries for the majority of the technology included, this was a joint venture between the NSN and Origin.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I suggest removing Aerin Tatst from the article and just having a link in there somewhere to Origin. However, other than that, I consider this approved for Origin as its Co-FM. Now, we just need to wait for a reviewer.

I see no problem, and since the Nep FM has approved Origin making systems for NAM forces. APPROVED.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…