• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Origin Industries to the UOC

Kai

Retired Staff
A message was sent to the UOC from the office of Origin Industries. A young woman would appear on the screen, Wearing a plain black outfit, with a pencil stuck behind her ear. After a moment or two, she smiled and began speaking:
Hello, I am Aerin Tatst, Co-Owner and head developer of Origin Industries. I know your borders are sealed at the moment, but we thought now would be a fitting time to move our company to your nation. Though we are not politically tied with Yamatai, or location is within their territory, and we have been taking hard hits in exports for this. Our original purpose was to provide goods to everyone, but now we find ourselves unneeded in our current nation and unable to compete in Nepleslia's markets. We would like to offer our services to your nation's populace and peacekeeping force, for mutual benefit. though i do not know if you need another manufacturer, perhaps fresh design theories may be welcomed by the populace. If you require more information about our company, it's policies, or practices, please let me know as soon as it is convenient for you. I ask you to at least consider our case for entrance into your sovereign nation, if this is at all possible in the current situation. Thank you for your time.
Aerin smiled to the camera before the transmission ended, leaving an after image of her form for a few seconds before going black and leaving a return address.

To: Origin Industries

While it pleases me to know that others wish to enter our space, it is however sealed off. In order for your request to be put into further consideration, further information on your company is required. At that time we will also perform meticulous inspections of your vessels, and crew backgrounds. While I wish it was easier to enter our space, current events have however hindered this, for that I apologize. I await your response to these requests.

Fleet Admiral Tomori
Harbor Master

To: Fleet admiral Tomori

In compliance with your instructions, I have attached several documents, One concerning our company in general, and two concerning the ships on hand. You may look over them at your leisure. The ships will be crewed by employees of Origin Industries, All of whom are willing to take the necessary steps to become UOC citizens.

Origin Industries

Raider-class - A testbed warship design, one of a kind, needs refit.

Courier-class cargo ship- 20 owned by origin industries, 35 built and ready for sale.
Aerin Tatst
Co-owner, Origin Industries

RPG-D RPGfix
Back