• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Origin] Justicar Mecha Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Justicar

A very small, cramped ship, made for the sole purpose of Carrying mechs into battle. It's really for Fivemarks' plot, but I can see this possibly getting sold to the Lorath, or even Iroma if Origin makes contact with them. Thoughts?

This Review is for the: Justicar Mecha Carrier

The submitted article is/has…
[x] A general topic sentence under the title header
[x] Artwork (illustrations are strongly encouraged for all spacecraft and handheld items)
[x] Needed and/or useful to the setting
[x] In the proper format/template
[x] Proofread for spelling and grammar
[x] Easy to read and understand (not a lengthy mass of technobabble)
[x] Wikified (terms that could be a link should be a link)
[x] Reasonably scientifically plausible
[x] Reasonably neutral point of view

The submitted article is/does not…
[-] Overpowered (or cutting tech for a faction with little or no roleplay)
[-] Obtusely redundant
[x] Contain copy pasta descriptions of systems or interior compartments
[-] Unauthorized by faction managers or player-controlled corporation
[x] Contain references to IC events that have not occurred (SM must authorize retcons)
[-] Use second-person language (“you” or “your”) unless it is an instructional guide aimed at players.
[-] Use bombastic language (“virtually immune,” “nearly indestructible,” “insanely powerful,” “horrible effects”)
[-] Use an unbalanced header/text ratio (many headers but sections are one-liners)
[-] Use major unapproved sub-articles that should be submitted separately
[-] Lacking Detail (Soresu Sez: "Much of it's systems and compartments are in linked articles.")

The article has…
[x] Speeds in compliance with the Starship Speed Standard, if applicable
[x] Damage Capacity and Damage Ratings in compliance with the DR Guidelines
[x] The in-character year of creation/manufacture. (Should be current year. Future years not allowed).
[x] The Standard Product Nomenclature System, if applicable.

To the submitter: Everything looks alright.

Civvie Submission for it: Princess Class Yacht
Well, technically speaking, this is made by a civilian company, but is military oriented. So I'm going to kind of have to call it, it needs a civvie submission.

This Submission Is Pending.

Civvie submissions tend to go down well with Wes.

Kai, you're looking at brownie points here.

We're a civillian company. This stuff is being sold to people. We arent a faction, and we arent building up a military fleet

I don't see why we should have to make a counterpoint civillian craft just to satisfy conditions for full fledged militaries.

Well, My plot depends on this ship getting approved. I'm kinda little bit anxious, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Well Five, you can wait for me to finish the Origin power loader/forklift/farming tractor when I get to it in the catalog, or you can make a different civilian submission first.

Suddenly, I realize that though SARP does not have John Deere Green, it does have Origin Green, which is close enough to make me smile. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back