• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Origin Main Battle Tank K2

CadetNewb

Submission Type: Tank
Submission URL: O-MBT

Faction Manager Approval: Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles: No
Previously Submitted: No

Notes:

A simple and robust tank that's armed to the teeth. It wasn't put forward for approval with the other Origin vehicles simply because I wanted to keep the tech mods' workload down. Fortunately, since the the other vehicles were approved first, this vehicle should be a lot easier to look over, as all of its components are already approved as well.

Enjoy.

Fix some of the spelling issues please.

Also, shield threshold of 3/5?

Lost posts he said. Damn, if only that weren't true.

Regardless, the shield threshold was meant to be read as 'three out of five' with five being the max that we know possible. That's changed to just a '3' for clarification. I've also gone over the grammar and spelling errors - that'll show me not to submit something without proofreading it again.

Thanks for addressing that, I'll give this a day or two to see if anyone notes anything that is out of place (something I may have missed during my run-throughs) then I'll pass judgement.

Update: 1/25/2012

Approved

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…