• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Origin] Medicine Submissions

Okay, Fay, here are some questions I have after reading these.

Niskord
- Why does it work on Yamataians but not Nekovalkyrja?

Panick
- You do not specify what species it works on.

Hilarity
- You do not specify what species it works on, and I do not think it would work on Yamataian and Nekovalkyrja because of their digital brains.
- How long does a dose last?

Dr. Fixit
- You do not specify what species it works on
- Most species do not have regenerative rates, they heal but not regen. So is this supposed to give them regen or faster healing?
- You also do not specify how much does it boost healing?

Numb

Niskord
As it was explained to me when I made Droksin, Yamataians have similarities in blood to Nekos, but not exactly like Neko hemosynth blood. Thus, it would work for the Yamataians, but it would be useless to Nekos.

Panick
Do Nekos have adrenal glands? It would affect Yamataians, Nepleslians, and

Hilarity
It wouldn't work on them (even though it doesn't make any sense to me). It's effects will last depending on the dosage given.

Dr. Fixit
Regenerating and healing are the same thing, in my mind. It'd boost the regenerative powers of Yamataians and Nekos, and then boosts the healing powers of Nepleslians and Geshrin, if it has to be precise. It'll pretty much double the healing rate. It will last for about 3 hours.

Numb
It will last up to 7 hours, depending on the body, etc.

Note: Most of these stimulants probably wouldn't work on Nekos because of their hemosynth blood. At least, that is how it has been explained to me in the past.

Fay,
If you would please put the information you put here in the respective pages.

Thanks.

Okay, I do not see anything wrong with these now. They are just another batch of medicines/drugs to add to our inventories. :)

Approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back