• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Origin] Onset Shuttle

Looks and feels very trek-y, fun stuff. Remember I’m not a mod so this stuff isn’t official.

About the ship is supposed to describe the ship in a segment about a paragraph long so I believe you're going to need to put some fluff there. I think Key Features and the Mission Specialization bits will be fine even though they are only one or two words.

History and Background needs to be filled out too, at the very least just put when it was made and why it was designed.

In general you put 'various' as the organizations that field this. You might want to mention that it is for public sale somewhere in the about the ship bit, I think it would help describe this.

Rule wise, I think you need to state that the hull and shields are power-armor scale. Yes, I think it is kinda implied but it can't hurt.

And tech wise, because of how Ion thrusters work there is actually an upper limit on how fast and how much they can accelerate which generally limits them to slow. Of course there is nothing stopping the Origin guys from mounting multiple engines and such to get the performance that is listed and you don't actually say how many engines are on the shuttle so technically this is fine and dosen't require changing. However if you are interested about the technical details go here and scroll down to the picture that says 'Ion' http://www.projectrho.com/rocket/rocket3c2.html .

I added an about section and history, Noted that it was PA/mecha scale, and added a power source (which I had previously forgotten)

Ha! Nice catch. I kept getting 29 and 30 confused while writing it, and yet I accidentally replaced 31 with 29.

Other than that mistake, how does the submission look?

Bump? I have another, much more important submission waiting on this, so if any tech mods have the time, I would really appreciate it if this got a good look-over. Thank you.

^ 2 | Personal Shuttle | .425c | 10,000c (1.14 ly/h) |
What's the "2" for and why is this shuttle so fast, especially when it's a civilian economy shuttle. It's twice as fast as military shuttles of this class from the most high tech nations (4750c (0.54 ly/h) for Nepleslia and 5,000c (~0.57 ly/h) for Yamatai).

which filters water and air, purifying it so it may be reused.
Water for what? There's no sink or toilet aboard...

I made some corrections, such as removing it's/its errors.

The first one, I have no clue what i was thinking when I put that, the second was just a copy/pasta error from one of my other submissions.

Bump? the issues have been addressed, hopefully well enough, so I hope someone can take a (hopefully) final look at it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back