• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Origin] Raider-class Refit.

Kai

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
The Raider, version 2

This is a refit of an already approved ship, all parts within have already been approved as well.

I plan on starting a Plot with this ship in the near future, and just need all my pieces in place before I start doing the work of story outlining and recruiting.

There are red links in the interior sub articles.

Thank you for the catch. All red links in the interior sub-articles have been fixed.

I like the clean looking layout and the intelligent choice to have the 'eject the shit that is dangerous' option.

The only thing I can see here which might hold you up for approval is not having the lengths listed in metric also though normally that is overlooked as it is not really critical to a submission. Though if you want to include it:

1012 feet = 308.457m
457 feet = 139.293m
217 feet = 66.1416m (357 = 108.813m fin extended)
20 feet = 6.096m

it's been a while since anyone touched this. Are there any comments or critiques? Some feedback would be much appreciated? if there's nothing wrong with the submission as is, then could a mod please come and look it over?

Approved. Please add to the list of starship classes, YE 31 article, and other appropriate pages.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back