• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Origin]Swordbreaker Interceptor

Syaoran

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Starfighter
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=origin:swordbreaker

Faction: Origin Industries
FM Approved Yet? Believe so, showed @CadetNewb and @Kai today
Faction requires art? No? got some anyway

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: I sort of stumbled into this design while I was making the Assayer, figured why not make a starfighter out of it. So if there's anything weirdly worded or not exactly clear let me know.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think a threshold of 3 would be just fine on that craft - it's not a battlepod, which is the closest thing to it.

3 works? I wanted to give it a little bit of a fragile feel to push the interceptor nature, but if 3 works for light fighters I'll use it.

My rationale is that though it may be a light fighter, it should still outclass most common power armors. Being a much larger platform with room for a bigger energy source, more weapons and armor, even a light fighter should be more than what a PA can handle.

I see no reason not to approve this interceptor, but can you detail where the cockpit is relative to the image? I have a guess, but it looks pretty small, so I want to be sure players get that visual sense of it.

This submission is approved for IC usage.

Thanks, and I put a little detail into the cockpit section essentially saying the cockpit is embedded in the rear of the ship under the cupola like structure.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…