• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Origin] Variable Launch Tube

I guess it works out alright, in terms of functionality. Do we have any current figures on missile launchers per minute?

As in how many missiles a single tube can launch in a minute? With the nature of the launcher, i'm not sure that can be exactly figured out; everything would depend on the munition launched, whether you're only launching one kind of munition, or several, etc.

Well, from what I've seen, most launchers are slightly faster, or slightly slower. Since this is a variable weapons system, I would prefer if you increased the volley recycle time by 5-10 seconds.

If you do that, I'll approve this.

Funny, I was waiting on a response to this since Five brought some of the Origin stuff to my attention since I didn't see it under the torrent of submissions that stream in on a regular basis.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back