• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Orion's Magical Mystery Tour!

I'll be posting MP3s of my (computer-generated) music, both SA-related and not. And if I get suitable recording equipment (i.e. money) at any point, recordings too.

To start with I have stuff for the Iromakuanhe!

Iromakuanhe Stuff
Iromakuanhe Lullaby - "Tumbledown"
Sund Wakir Temple Hymn - "Resolution"
Sund Wakir Chimes
Eyr Ranr Folk Tune - "Moonrise"
Bahram Wing - Reovan Mehta's Theme - "Simmering"
Bahram Wing - Zus Storhan's Theme - "Shiny Daydreams"
Bonus: Unrefined MIDI of Iromakuanhe Lullaby take 1 (rejected)
Bonus: Original Piano Scoring for Zus Storhan's Theme

Yamatai Stuff
YSS Eucharis - Hamada Shizu's Theme - "Forethought"

More to come. If you want me to do something for you, I do take requests, but I can't promise a time scale. I do things as they interest me, or as homework demands. Kthx.

Current Project Queue
(Projects marked with an asterisk have priority. Projects not marked with an asterisk will be done as I feel up to them.)

Malik Ibn Rashidan's Theme
Cohronl Contemporary Music
Ivuori Folk Song
Mazerinii Folk Song
More Sund Wakir music, since it's goddamn fun to write

Good stuff, Orion! What are you using to make these?

The Hymn isn't loading more than a second or two of music...is there more to it?

Try refreshing, or opening it in a different program. It's 35 seconds, give or take.

I'm using Noteworthy Composer to score and FL Studio 8 to mix. Thanks to Itkatsu for hooking me up with the latter.

I approve of these musics. It helps bring more life into SARP.

Also, I feel like doing a bit of my own music and putting it up in my thread.

For sure, you've definitely helped to bring more life into the Iromakuanhe in a way that not a lot of people can. Thanks a bunch!

Ooh, this is sweet.

Thanks for the reinforcement, everyone. Always nice to have the ego stroked.

I'm trying my hand at something more modern for the first time today, with Cohronl triphop. Whee!

The internet quicktime link still doesn't work, but I used Save As and it came out to 33 seconds. Sounds really good!

Ohhh my goodness, that one conjures memories for me. I don't remember much from when I was a little girl back in China, but I do recall the beauty of spring. We had peach trees not far from our home, and having them blossom was just magnificent to see.

Can I ask you one last thing, Orion? Could you give the song a title? I mean, "Reovan's Theme" is fine enough, but a personal touch from you on what it evokes from it's maker would be top-notch.

Also, thanks for putting up with my crazy demands. :V

Gave it a title.

Gave titles to a few others too, since it occurs that I hadn't really done any titling and I should do more titling.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…