• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Ottyo] Hinkypunk Scout

CadetNewb

Submission Type: Scout Drone
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=royal_defense_initiative:hinkypunk_light_scout_hound

Faction:
FM Approved: Yes
Faction Art Requirement: No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles: Yes
Contains New Art: No
Previously Submitted: No

Notes:

There's two subarticles, the Hardsuit Electronics and Pseudoshell. I managed to get most of the other sub-articles approved ahead of time to cut down the work needed to be done to review this, but these two I had let slip by. Even then, I hope it's not too much.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
@HarperMadi you're right! Uncannily so, though I think this article has substantially less detail on how it is actually achieved, plus the Eye class has more stealth functionality than this?

Idk but I don't think these have been used for a long time (approved 3 years ago) so I think it's possible in that time IC someone (Thorn) found another material with similar properties imo

@Ethereal @CadetNewb The Eye Class's chromatophoric plating is distinctly less complex a life form, possibly a genetic precursor to the Meddal Pseudoshell due to its first notation being in YE 34 or YE 35, when Thorn first showed up. Or the design is unrelated, despite its uncanny similarities. Though the Chromatophoric plating does not have an article, being fluff.

The technology would be unrelated @HarperMadi , being a convergent evolution/design, since the makers of the Pseudoshell are generally an antagonist faction. Right now, some of their Noble Houses are only tugging the strings behind the scenes, and haven't made an appearance as a direct threat yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back