• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Ottyo] Royal Defense Initiative Portrayal Guide

CadetNewb

Submission Type: Setting Element Guide
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:royal_defense_initiative_portrayal_guide

Faction:
FM Approved: Yes
Faction requires art: No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles: Yes
Contains New art: No
Previously Submitted: No

Notes:

Currently, the article links to another guide, but for the time being, I only want this to go under review. Besides that one sub or side article, the rest of the links are approved. Regarding this article itself though, this is supposed to be a general guide to the equipment used by the Principality and how it tends to typically behave in battle. Because of this, the article will be constantly updated as I put in more and more gear, which is something to consider.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
We can always add real quotes later once encounters actually start happening. I added a few quotes about the Rixxikor to their page that people said in the RP, for example.

Reactions: raz
Yeah, but in the meanwhile, it's dry when people need it to be juicy the most. I've gone ahead and dried it up for you guys.

*gets the salt shaker*

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ