• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Ottyo] Standard Ship Electronics Suite

CadetNewb

Submission Type: Ship Sensors, Comms and Such
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=royal_defense_initiative:tophat_electronics_suite

Faction: Ottyo
FM Approved: Yes
Faction requires art: No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles: No
Contains New art: No
Previously Submitted: No

Notes: Not much is different from this than other ships' in capability other than the fact that most of it is bio-organic. That detail however, was already approved separately, so one less headache.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Overall a good submission. But you need to add some ranges for detection and such. Also you don't seem to have any sort of RADAR which is an important tool when moving through the void.

I've gone ahead and added in the ranges on top of taking the time to further flesh out each one. I didn't initially call it Radar, since that's technically radio, but it's definitely there. I've also decided to add in quantum entanglement as a high-security comm option as well.

Just an FYI, while RADAR and Radio are both electromagnetic in nature they are totally different things. However, both travel at the speed of light.

APPROVED.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…