• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Pact] Colonial Pact Mobile Decoy Drone Systems (MDDS)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Considering that these are drones, I need some basic stats on this page, namely the range, speed, and DR values for their hulls. Other than that, I think they should be good to go.

Considering that these are drones, I need some basic stats on this page, namely the range, speed, and DR values for their hulls. Other than that, I think they should be good to go.
Effective range and performance are identical to the systems they're mounted on, aka the missiles they're linked to.

The notification system must not have worked or something. Go ahead and notify me sooner next time.

Regarding the article though, if their stats are going to be the same as the missiles they're based off of, then have that explicitly stated please. I think you just need to add a bit at the first paragraph, saying their range, speed and DR values are unmodified from the missiles they're based off of, since that's not always the case.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back