• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Pact] GWP-88MR Plasma Rifle

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
Submission Type: Faction Specific Weapon System
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:gwp-88mr

Faction: Colonial Pact
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? It has art.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Links to a holosight that I want reviewed in this submission as well, there is also an attachments page which will not be up for review just yet so we'll ignore that for now.
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Part one of getting a power armor operation, giving it something to shoot.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Shouldn't this be over ten YE younger than it is now?

I know, it says quite clearly "1988 C.E.C. (YE 28)" but I'm wondering why you're making tech that's been around so long.

From the wiki:

Have the in-character year they are released (should be the current IC year)

The only 30mm for the pact I can find is in the wip namespace and has a wip banner.

I thought I asked to you come up with a better year system. ~,~

Please create it during current year, Arieg. I'm not going to go into Talarn's thread and ask for it to be un-approved but I will ask that you make this current year tech.

Kept the original launch year but also added in that this is a new Mod entering production this year, also changed the year to NCC00999 as the current Pact year; NCC meaning Nationalized Colonial Calendar.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…