• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Pact] Sesestran Sub-Culture/Faction

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
First sentence is not a complete one (needs a subject).

Second sentence mentions American and European ideals. This kind of information belongs in OOC Notes and you're going to have to explain what you mean by that in the article.

Didn't the Sesetran exist as their own free-standing group? How are they part of Pact if that was the case? Seems really weird for them to suddenly be part of a group that comes from off the map.

Didn't the Sesetran exist as their own free-standing group? How are they part of Pact if that was the case? Seems really weird for them to suddenly be part of a group that comes from off the map.

They did indeed exist at one point in time as their own free-standing group, as the events of this thread demonstrate.

Will fix the sentence when I get home and weve resolved the nation reference, anything else?

It's just not canon that they are involved with Pact, then. We're about to make it so if this article is approved.

Currently it needs RP to back it up. Putting this sub on hold.

It's just not canon that they are involved with Pact, then. We're about to make it so if this article is approved.

Currently it needs RP to back it up. Putting this sub on hold.

This is background fluff for an already approved faction, you usually don't need RP or reasons for factional involvement in a cultural article.

When an already established setting element is integrated into a faction as a subculture, it needs to be RPd imo. We can argue this point or you can bring in a third party or request a checklist be done instead of what some call me "nitpicking".

When an already established setting element is integrated into a faction as a subculture, it needs to be RPd imo. We can argue this point or you can bring in a third party or request a checklist be done instead of what some call me "nitpicking".

This is fleshing out an existing faction and creating sub-cultures, RP has never been required for this sort of thing.

I'm sorry, but let me get this straight because I don't follow everything you've ever made; you are merging your two "factions" that you've made both of into each other?

I'm sorry, but let me get this straight because I don't follow everything you've ever made; you are merging your two "factions" that you've made both of into each other?

If your referencing the the previous version of the Sesestrans on SARP they where de-canonized by Wes after an oversight into where they where placed on the map. Effectively the thread I believe that was brought up last night in mainchat is no-longer canon and neither where the previous articles and related items. Still having so much drawn up I built off of them and worked it up into this Pact project of which a new version of the Sesestrans are a sub-culture. This article is merely fleshing them out for the purpose of character design and faction fluff.

If they're not canon, @Arieg, then why was their planning thread never deleted? Why was their roleplay thread never deleted?

Where are all of the role play threads where they have ever appeared?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ