Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Pegasus-class Yume no Kaseki (Fossil of Dreams)

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/and-beyond.71059/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=collaboration:starship:eyes_that_look
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
  2. Outlaws (Independent)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
a while ago I asked GPT what's the next ship i should make for the Mining Guild after giving it a list of ships and classes the Mining Guild already has, I've also added prompts for a ship that was made by both Yugumo Corporation, and the Mining Guild, and that became this. Also because it was made by both, i had it in the collaboration name space, rather than corp name space.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
A few things I'd like to input from the Yugumo side on this--

So in summary, I'd like to see the interiors and systems updated to the new standard ones that I tirelessly put effort into. A lot of the outsourced gear and sections were updated so I'd like to see that done.

I'd like to avoid the creation of new first tier namespaces (collaboration: ) if possible, so when it's approved it should go in items:starship_classes: or starships: or something.

Here's some sections that could use some work still:

Default text:
1703372002105.webp

Empty & Repeated Section
1703372045087.webp
Section: "AI" is empty.

Section: "Getting Around" is empty.

Section: "lower level" should be "Lower Level" since it's a section header.

Pricing: I think this needs to be changed, 10,000 KS is way too low for a ship with a jumbotron screen for a hull.

Section nesting: Could you please fix the section nesting? What this means is: Subsections should go under sections and they should be smaller by 1 than the section header in front of them, e.g:

====== Title Header H1 ======
Text
===== Big Section H2 =====
Text
==== Section H3 ====
Text
==== Section H3 ====
Text
===== Big Section H2 =====
Text
==== Section H3 ====
Text
=== Little section H4 ===
Text
==== Section H3 ====

If you skip from H1 to H3 or H2 to H4, that's a nesting issue.

I am happy to assist if needed.

Section: "AI" is empty.

the AI is the KAIMON Chamber, as well as the Security Hardware, seen below, but I think what your getting at is there should be some text there.

Section: "Getting Around" is empty.

I added a text to the section,

Pricing: I think I might have confused you here, but I edited to round it up from Daikoku’s price.

Section nesting:

done I figured out the main problem causing that lol

RPG-D RPGfix
Back