• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Pegasus-class Yume no Kaseki (Fossil of Dreams)

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/and-beyond.71059/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=collaboration:starship:eyes_that_look
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
  2. Outlaws (Independent)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
a while ago I asked GPT what's the next ship i should make for the Mining Guild after giving it a list of ships and classes the Mining Guild already has, I've also added prompts for a ship that was made by both Yugumo Corporation, and the Mining Guild, and that became this. Also because it was made by both, i had it in the collaboration name space, rather than corp name space.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
A few things I'd like to input from the Yugumo side on this--

So in summary, I'd like to see the interiors and systems updated to the new standard ones that I tirelessly put effort into. A lot of the outsourced gear and sections were updated so I'd like to see that done.

I'd like to avoid the creation of new first tier namespaces (collaboration: ) if possible, so when it's approved it should go in items:starship_classes: or starships: or something.

Here's some sections that could use some work still:

Default text:
1703372002105.png

Empty & Repeated Section
1703372045087.png
Section: "AI" is empty.

Section: "Getting Around" is empty.

Section: "lower level" should be "Lower Level" since it's a section header.

Pricing: I think this needs to be changed, 10,000 KS is way too low for a ship with a jumbotron screen for a hull.

Section nesting: Could you please fix the section nesting? What this means is: Subsections should go under sections and they should be smaller by 1 than the section header in front of them, e.g:

====== Title Header H1 ======
Text
===== Big Section H2 =====
Text
==== Section H3 ====
Text
==== Section H3 ====
Text
===== Big Section H2 =====
Text
==== Section H3 ====
Text
=== Little section H4 ===
Text
==== Section H3 ====

If you skip from H1 to H3 or H2 to H4, that's a nesting issue.

I am happy to assist if needed.

Section: "AI" is empty.

the AI is the KAIMON Chamber, as well as the Security Hardware, seen below, but I think what your getting at is there should be some text there.

Section: "Getting Around" is empty.

I added a text to the section,

Pricing: I think I might have confused you here, but I edited to round it up from Daikoku’s price.

Section nesting:

done I figured out the main problem causing that lol

RPG-D RPGfix
Back