• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Destiny Pep talk (Security and Military Police)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
Arild prepared his thoughts. He was standing in hall three with a sea of people in front of him, all of them either from the security or military police sections. There was a quiet murmuring around the room.

"Quiet please." Arild's voice carried quietly but forcefully through the huge hall, and in obediance the entire hall became as silent as the grave. "I have called you here for a quick talk about the Nepleslian colonists. I have nothing against Nepleslians, I know a lot of you likely are Nepleslians, but they are not known for their tendency to be civilised and organised, and I don't see a naturally chaotic situation like the boarding as helping matters. Therefore I am going to rely upon you to keep the peace, but for the God's sake don't be overly violent or rude, we want to give a good impression to these people. We will be living with them a long time. Also on no acount use anything more than the minimum violence needed, even if things go pear shaped. If anyone is hospitalised or worse yet killed, those involved will come straight to me, and do not expect me to be lenient. I know I can trust you. An hour before arriving you will be positioned at one of the docking ports, be helpful to the colonists, and tell them where to go if they ask. Also please listen to the people I have sent to organise the event, we do not want to give the impression that the Destiny's crew is insubordinate." As he spoke Arild's eyes raked the crowd, occasionaly focusing on one, his hard eyes giving the impression that he was speaking to only that person.

"Any questions? No. Well then you are dismissed." Arild walked of the stage and to his office, leaving the security and military police alone.

OOC: Quite a lot of you play someone in the security military police, so this might be a good occasion for your characters to do something. If they do not do something when we arrive at Nepleslia I will be very surprised.

"Quite The Very Peppy Speech."
"Nepleslian's... Hmmmm"
Telgias stood up and walked out the door, Now what was he going to do? He had been incredibly bored since he came on the YSS Destiny.

(OOC: Sorry I think im right about this, but i want to make sure...
Do Geshrins have any connections or anything like that with Nep's

OCC response by Zakalwe: Geshrin are the geneticly modified version of the decendants of some Nepleslian colonists. Oh, you might want to make this a little longer. Try looking around the site, especialy at the species definitions)

Ardreth arrives in the hall three halfway thought the speech, sweating from the long run to get there in time. He listened to the speech and sighed halfway through the meeting, known that all this would be said and looked back at the speaker, his body slouched against the door. Ardreth looks at Arild's face as he speaks, his eyes focusing on his. He notices the way he looked around quickly and studied some people. Aredreth finally finishes his glances and listens to Arild's speech, waiting for it to be over so he can leave and relax until their arrival. When the speech was over, he laughed as he saw the behavior of the crew and closed his eyes, muttering to himself.

Ichiro was standing near the back. He noticed Ardreth was late. Didn't seem a surprise, the man had been on duty on the other side of the ship. Ichiro on the other hand, had been at the MP station in this very wing. He turned slightly to the side as he heard footsteps. It was Ardreth, but he said nothing to him.

After the speech Ichiro turned to Ard. "I hate boarding parties. They take forever. Especially with Nepleslians." He shook his head and chuckled a bit, dropping his gaze to the floor. He then looked back up. "I'm too keen on this whole reprimand for violence thing. I mean, what if one of them gets violent with one of us first? I'm not gonna let the guy beat the crap out of me. I'm gonna tkae him down and make him wish he'd never seen my face."

As Telgias walked out the door he noticed the military police officer that checked his idenfication when he came on board. Telgias continued down the hall looking around at the groups of secruity and military police walking out of the room. He knew what was going to be happening during this entire mission.... Absolutly Nothing. Maybe there would be a bit of action, by keeping the peace on the ship. He wondered how long he would be on this ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back