• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Personnel Management] YC-28

Kim

スター軍の司書

SENDER: Itto Juni Helen Klein
POINT OF ORIGIN: YC-28
FLEET: SAINT
SUBJECT: Crew service report

Date: 315th Day of the 29th Year of the Yamtai Empire

I, Helen Klein, am submitting a report indicating the performance of the crew which is under my command aboard the YC-28.

Shoi Murasaki Aoiko; At this time, I am finding Murasaki Aoiko to be a productive member of my squad, but at this time, I do not find significant reason to increase her rank beyond that of Shoi. Despite the lack of promotion, Aoiko has earned a Combat Lifesaver award for her actions in the rescue of POW Nekovalkryja during our deployment.

Ittô Juni Hakujou Hakushi; Hakushi has proven to be a productive medical officer, and unfortunately not much else. At this time I feel that she is properly placed as a Ittô Juni.

Ittô Juni Hisae Hoshiko; Hoshiko has shown that she is a productive member of my crew, and is capable of utilizing her training in a productive manner. Other than her psychological disturbances, she proves to be a valuable member of my squad. I feel that with time, she may prove to be officer material, however, at this time she has not shown a performance which would indicate a need for promotion. Along with this, Hoshiko has earned a Combat Lifesaver award for her actions in the rescue of POW Nekovalkryja during our deployment.

Ittô Juni Jo Midori; Midori is a functional and effective member of my crew, and has indicated a capability of command and control which is that of an officer, and I feel at this time she may be capable of assuming the rank of Cadet, which will allow her to transition into the role befitting an officer. Along with her suggested promotion, Midori has earned a Command award due to her position as power armor wing leader.

Santô Juni Inaba Reiko; While under the direct command of Midori, Reiko has proven herself to be an effective field commander on a squad level, due to this capability, I suggest that Reiko be promoted to Ittô Juni.

Ittô Heisho Omura Aikiko; Omura has shown a capability which far exceeds her rank and even her experience. Omura has shown a level of professionalism and capability which is on par with that of a veteran of the service, however, due to Omura's youth, I feel that she may require additional time before progressing to Juni, thus, I request that Omura Aikiko be promoted to Jôtô Heisho. Along with this, Omura has earned a Combat Lifesaver award for her actions in the rescue of POW Nekovalkryja during our deployment.

Along with these individual assessments, I would like to place a request to have each member of my crew granted Special Operations, Training, and Service, awards.

SIGNED-
Ittô Juni Helen Klein

(OOC Note: Galar has been intentionally skipped due to his cover needing to be maintained, the Training awards are in reference to the weapon training which took place in Mission .5, Special Operations from the Kennewes deployment, and service due to completing Mission 1)

To: Helen Klein-Juni
RE: Personnel Management

We have received your report, Juni. Thank you.

We see fit to promote you as well. You are now a Taii.

Congratulations, Taii.

SAINT Always watching

eucharis_orders.png

Helen Klein,

I hereby promote you to the rank of Shosa.

Signed,

Ketsurui Hanako
Captain, YSS Eucharis

RPG-D RPGfix
Back