• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission PGP Weapons System

Rizzo

Hey @Andrew. I reckon I'll give you the chance to claim this one first since you reviewed the rest of my gravity shenanigans. I made a thing. It's gunz, DR 1-6. I figured it'd save a lot of time and let characters use AI generated art easier, since MidJourney guns are hit or miss.

Wall of gunz:

Space magic generator:

Ammo pages were updated as well, same ammo, different calibers added:

A couple notes, the Wr23 PDW referenced is not 100% approvable by current standards though it was passed as an exception previously because its true damage is more like 1 or 2. I'm looking to leave that relic in the past so it's low on my rework list. The original OSO Hyperspace Tap Generator left with Zack😖 so it's being referenced but the wiki page was deleted. Same thing can be found on many of my pages, I plan to keep replacing them as I go.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I will take a look at these. Reviewer Assigned.

3 Day Approval Timer, Expires 10/16 2300.

@Rizzo We recently discovered that the "Hyperspace Tap" is out of Babylon 5. Could you change the name of this in all instances, please?

I based it on tech common in SARP, especially in Nep space. Is there a new name we are changing it to?

Im aware there are other instances but we might as well start phasing it out now. Since this is a new submission its a great place to start.

Done.
I think I found a solution for everyone with this tech. We can just rename all of them to Hyperspace Resonance Generator. Literally the same general idea without the copywritten name and requiring minimal rewriting.

Works for me!

I am happy to see the format we worked out with the Taihou, to cut down on the number of articles about otherwise identical things just in different sizes

Please remember to fill out struct and link articles in accordingly.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back